[BKARTS] Kutrimmer on eBay - cheap

There is a used kutrimmer 1080 on eBay --currently it has no bids; first bid
is $250, with a buy it now of $300.  The listing says that the blade shield
is slightly bent but could be fixed.  It is also in Florida, and the buyer
has to arrange shipping or pick up.

This is the exact model that I'm in the market for, but I don't know enough
about it to know if the blade guard bend is a serious problem -- I also have
no idea how to arrange for shipping of something that big.  So...I pass the
listing on to you.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1767612799

(meanwhile, if anyone comes upon this model located in New England and in
good condition, please let me know).

Thanks,
Ann Kingman