[BKARTS] Reviewing books

I am going to do an article on artists books for syndication through
featurewell.com.

I want to focus on upcoming titles. I know this is unfair to all the great
work that has been done in the past, but I have to limit the field to the
very timely.

If you have a book that will be coming out for December onward, please send
me the details. The best way would be to direct me to a web page. If you
don't have one, let me know and I will give you instructions for putting
your stuff on my server. *Do not send any email attachments.* My connection
is very slow.

Event listings will also be welcomed warmly.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501 Cancun Q. Roo Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com

For free and ample discussion of issues in the news subscribe to Newsroom-L