[BKARTS] Kensol/Kwikprint Stamping Platform

I just bought a multi-line library/backbone chase from Paul Brubaker for my Kensol, making it more versatile (but for the easy flip-up loading) than the Kwikprint. The stamping platform is bare metal, and I would like to add a ruled surface like the Kwikprint has... ruled like graph paper for easy squaring up.
Any recommendations? (A self healing mat doesn't handle hot type very well : )   )

Bob Roberts