Re: [BKARTS] Kensol/Kwikprint Stamping Platform

In a message dated 9/18/02 3:17:20 PM, roroberts@JUNO.COM writes:

<< I just bought a multi-line library/backbone chase from Paul Brubaker for
my Kensol, making it more versatile (but for the easy flip-up loading) than
the Kwikprint. The stamping platform is bare metal, and I would like to add a
ruled surface like the Kwikprint has... ruled like graph paper for easy
squaring up. >>

Bob,
I my opinion the rulled plastic surface on a Kwikprint is not very helpful
for stamping, especially with the screw heads poking up at the corners.
I learned from Bill Anthony the use of a Stamping Force which I have
described earlier on this list. If you can't find it in the archive, I may
have a copy.
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695