Re: [BKARTS] Kensol/Kwikprint Stamping Platform

Bill,

Thanks for the comments on your stamping force. They were easy to find in the archives, and I'll try one out.

I'd still like a ruled platform for the Kensol. Regarding the Kwikprint surface and the screws sticking out... I adjusted and trued the machine (head, arm, platform base, etc.), then removed the screws holding the stamping surface and reattached it with spray-mount adhesive. The factory "clamps" that mounted to those screws aren't as handy a pair spring clips. I was able to position the ruled surface squarely, and now can trust the guide lines for all case and label making. A brass period in the chase helps me find dead center when eyeballing isn't good enough.

Bob Roberts