[BKARTS] Making editions of books

Hi, all!

I'm a hobbiest bookbinder, and have done a number of one-off, unique
bindings.  I've started to get interested in making a small edition or two
(at around 25 or so copies each), and am wondering if anyone can reccomend
any books which specifically address editioning.  I'm guessing that there are
all sorts of tricks and shortcuts to making multiple copies of a given book,
and don't want to have to re-invent the wheel if it's already there!

Thanks,
Jim