Re: [BKARTS] Tyvek search

Meinke Toy carries it   www.meinketoy.com  USA

Into the Wind probably has it (kites)  maybe   www.intothewind.com  USA

A book was published in the UK about 1.5 years ago, which used tyvek for
several emroidery techniques/projects.  Book is Surfaces for Stitch.  I'll
look for my copy and check its sources pages.

Here it is:  Strata, Oronsay, Misbourne Avenue, Chalfont St Peter, Bucks,
SL9 OPF   Tel 01494 873850.  Art Van Go might carry it also.

>Dear List - I wonder if anyone can help me please.  I am looking for Tyvek
>in paper form and small quantities - I can't find it here in the UK and
>Dick Blick only have a rag version.

Anne