[BKARTS] Hand Papermaking's Fall Subscription Drive

Good Morning...

Today is the first day of Hand Papermaking's Fall Subscription Drive. For
the next ten days (until September 30), all new subscribers will receive a
free copy of our special, 15th-anniversary issue. A $15 value, this
commemorative magazine features over 40 full-color photos and work by 24
artists. It's a beautiful publication.

Two copies of Hand Papermaking magazine are included per year in a
subscription, along with four copies of Hand Papermaking Newsletter. Annual
subscriptions are $45 in the US; $50 to Canada or Mexico; and $55 elsewhere.
Two-year subscriptions are $80 in the US; $90 to Canada or Mexico; and $100
elsewhere.

We accept Visa and Mastercard. To order by phone call 800-821-6604 (US only)
or 301-220-2393, or fax your order to 301-220-2394. To order by mail send
US$ check or money order to Hand Papermaking, PO Box 77027, Washington, DC
20013. You may also order online, or learn more about our programs, at
www.handpapermaking.org.

Hand Papermaking is a non-profit organization. We greatly appreciate your
generous support. Please share this notice with your papermaker friends and
associates. Thanks!

...tom