[BKARTS] Hand Papermaking magazine

Hello all --

Tom Bannister asked me to post this. Please excuse cross-listings.

Michael Durgin

Today is the first day of Hand Papermaking's Fall Subscription Drive. For
the next ten days (through the end of the month), all new subscribers will
receive a
free copy of our special 15th-anniversary issue. This commemorative magazine
features over 40 full-color photos and work by 24 artists. It's a beautiful
publication.

Two copies of Hand Papermaking magazine are included per year in a
subscription, along with four copies of Hand Papermaking Newsletter. For more
information on subscription prices, how to order, and how to contact us,
please visit
www.handpapermaking.org.

Hand Papermaking is a non-profit organization. We greatly appreciate your
generous support. Please share this notice with your papermaker friends and
associates. Thanks!