Re: [BKARTS] Padding Front Cover

You might try one side of a padded envelope.  It has paper on two sides with padding (tissue like paper I think) on the inside.  I would think if you cut it just a hair smaller than the boards, the pressure at the turn-in at the edge would make a natural curved, padded edge like what you see in padded books.  Or you could pick a soft fabric and cut several layers of descending sizes to make a "pad".  Just some thoughts.

Bruce Levy