[BKARTS] Book Plow: Once Again

Hi Everyone,

In response to my previous post, I received many valuable suggestions and am encouraged to make my own Plow (or Plough). The question comes to my mind is - Is there any special reason that the Plow has to be wooden? I have access to a machine shop and can make a metallic Plow easily and I think it will be durable and will better maintain its accuracy. Apart from being heavy and difficult to make, is there any other reason? May be a risk of damage to the paper, which is highly unlikely.

I really appreciate the effort members take to help other fellow members.

Best Regards,

Amrit Bamrah

1