[BKARTS] Tyvek Search

Lotte:

I got my Tyvek from my local small bookbinding shop, in this case in North Vancouver Canada. It is white. I haven't used it much for bookbinding yet but I used it to reinforce my fridge door on the inside using cold emulsion glue. Really are there no bookbinders that carry it where you live? My bookbinder seemed to think it was really common stuff for a bookbinder to carry. Apparently lots of schoolchildren buy it as the Tyvek pattern underneath paintings on book covers is interesting.

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
8-1200 Brunette Ave. Coquitlam BC Canada V3K1G3
E-mail: ben@benwiens.com
Energy Website: http://www.benwiens.com
Read my popular web-booklet "The Future of Fuel Cells"