[BKARTS] Off-topic: message formatting

I note that my messages appear weirdly formatted,
especially in the Digest. I'm typing this message on
short lines so that it hopefully won't be formatted
thus.

I am on several various mail-lists, and haven't seen
this problem before. If anyone has an idea what I
need to do to get the messages formatted better,
I'd appreciate knowing! I mainly use a web-based
email client, so there's no a whole lot I can do. If
necessary though, I'll use one of my other email
acconts.

Billy