Re: [BKARTS] Leather alternatives

In a message dated 9/25/02 10:42:30 AM, ddrake@DREAMINGMIND.COM writes:

<< What about Grade 3 goatskins from Harmatan's ($7 sq ft). You'll have to
dodge an imperfection here and there  >>

Don,
Thanks. HOWEVER, I neglected to mention that I also want to avoid have to
pare the leather for turn-ins because of the added labor cost. AND, I do not
want to have the leather pared/shaved/thinned all-over because I want the
maximum thickness for strength in the hinge area.
Bill Minter