Re: [BKARTS] Chap books

These conversations about chapbooks got me thinking about how chapbooks are
used today.  The only places I've seen chapbooks for sale and trade have
been at poetry venues.  The National Poetry Slam Festival
(http://www.poetryslam.com), held in a different city every year, has been
the best source of chap books for me.  The number of pages, types of
binding, print quality and uses of text and images varies greatly (one
chapbook even included a real bagel inside!)

Where else has anyone seen chapbooks recently?

Vanessa Vargas.