[BKARTS] Printing on covers

It is awesome the way an ink jet printer prints on starched linen book cloth!  Someone on this list said something positive about printing the signatures with an ink jet printer, so I thought, "why not the cover?" So, I just lightly glue the top and side edges of the cloth to a sheet of bond and it zips into the printer and Voila! the cover has a title.
This is too easy.  Am I missing something (asks Chicken Little)?
Now, if I can just figure the best way to attach a nylon dog collar to this cover I will be done.

Kathleen S. Wolford, Mineral Springs, Pa., kathleenwolford@yahoo.com