[BKARTS] Leather alternatives

When I wanted a sort of leather look, but not really any kind of animal
product, I used Cave paper, a very tough paper with irregular surface
reminiscent of leather, available in several natural colors. I think Talas
and New York Central carry it, but I bought it direct from the makers.
http://www.cavepaper.com/
Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press