Re: [BKARTS] Spanish?

Depends how much work do you want to put into it. Let's see:

1. Convert the book into a computer file, say .TXT, if not already done. Download a free OCR (optical character recognition) and scan the pages into a file.

2. Use an online translation facility, such as http://www.translate.ru/ and translate your txt.

3. Get someone with Spanish knowledge for proofreading and help you format the book. (If you are in the US, look for people who teach Spanish in communty centers or other social programmes. You must be able to find one for cheap.)

4. Once satisfied, you are ready to publish your "SPANISH" book.

Regards.

Amrit