Re: [BKARTS] Subject: Ted Salken or Jeff Kramer

A wee laugh? One little laugh? Please?

-----Original Message-----
From: Betty Storz [mailto:storz@MCN.ORG]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 3:13 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Subject: Ted Salken or Jeff Kramer

Hey, Alice and Linda, don't laugh. San Qentin inmates are incarcerated in
San Quentin PRISON. Employees (guards, officials) and other civilian
families live in San Quentin VILLAGE.

Imke Lewis may be able to find addresses and telephone numbers on the
Internet at one of the people finder websites.

Betty

At 02:35 PM 9/26/02 -0400, you wrote:
>It's a god-awful afternoon in New Jersey. Thanks for my first laugh of the
>day.
>
>Linda

CA??

>Thank you,