[BKARTS] Book Plow And Other Plans

For anyone who is interested, I've put up on the web a copy of a five page
article on book binding from the 1955 Popular Mechanics Home Handyman
Encyclopedia.  It looks to be a reprint from a Popular Mechanics article
from the 1930s or 1940s.  It has plans for a book press, sewing table, plow,
and lying press.

Each page is a fairly large file, so be patient of the download time.  I
don't know how long I'll leave it up on the web, so catch it while you can.
The url is:

http://www.raingardenpress.com

Regards,
Steve Jackman