[BKARTS] Long Stitch Bindings

I have a simple question. Do you have any idea of any source where I can
find weaving and macrame procedures to use in long stitch bindings? I saw
some samples of these stitchings in some books, but never with the
explanation how to do them. I think I can figure out something by myself but
I really would like to have a real step by step, to avoid mistakes. I have
the book "Archeology of Medieval Binding", but even there I couldn't find
it.

Thank you very much.

Rosa