Re: [BKARTS] Long Stitch Bindings

I have all these books and they have a very good explanation on the long
stitch binding, but anything related to weaving and macrame with the long
stitch bindings. In there, I only found very nice pictures of books with
these elaborated stitchings, some from Pamela Spitzmueller, some from other
people.

Do you have any idea of any source where I can learn these 2 stitchings? I
think I can even figure out some of the steps, but some sort of guidance
would be more than wonderful. I have the book "Archeology of Medieval
Binding", but even there I couldn't find it.

Do you think I can find that anywhere?

Thanks,

Rosa