Re: [BKARTS] Paper for rebacking

Jack,
You mentioned earlier that you used Tim Barrets box-making paper for some
rebacks on earlier books? I live in Europe and don't have easy, i.e.
inexpensive,
access to his papers. What are the qualities of this paper that make it
suitable
for such a technique? Are there suitable papers available here in Europe for
such a task?

I take it you are using the paper just as one would use leather,
matching the
color, paring etc.?

Christopher Brown.

P.S. As always I am grateful for your posts they are a wealth of
information,
thanks.