Re: [BKARTS] Peachey; Craft Guild of Dallas

> Date:    Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:25:03 -0400
> From:    PEACHEY JEFFREY <peachey@PIPELINE.COM>
> Subject: searching for Gabriela Walters
>
> Does anyone in the Dallas area of Texas know of a bookbinder named Gabriela
> Walters? I need to get in touch with her, a phone number would be great.
> Thanks in advance, jeff

Jeff,

I don't know her personally, but she was in some of the book restoration classes I took at the Craft Guild of Dallas. Perhaps if you contact them they can hook you up.

Plus, this gives me the opportunity to mention this organziation to everyone in the Fort Worth-Dallas area. They've got great bookbinding and restoration classes, as weill as papermaking, ceramics, jewelry, etc. Its a 40 mile drive for me, and I've seen people drive 150 miles for classes. And they have a great bookbinding lab. Their website is:

http://www.craftguildofdallas.com/