Re: [BKARTS] Looking for a "low-brow" archival tape?

In a message dated 9/30/02 7:23:22 AM, argosy@MAGMA.CA writes:

<< It come in a flat

box is fairly expensive approx. $30.00+  >>

The tape I have used (and wrote about in a different email) did not cost this
much. I would say mine was in the $5.00- 7.00 range. But the roll is only  2"
x 15 yards.
I did not get the larger one that fits on a tape dispenser.
ljc