[BKARTS] stiff morrocan leather

I wonder if I can draw on the lists experts to help me overcome a mistake I made?

I purchased some goat skins in a deal which was too cheap to be real and I think I am stuck with garbage. Although I asked if they were vegetable tanned and the right weight and colour, I neglected to ask how pliable they were and how old.

Is there any way to soften up skins of black morrocan vegitable dyed goat skins that have become stiff and a bit brittle?

With egg on my face,

Dave Allen
David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue