Re: [BKARTS] longstitch binding

Hi, Susan

I have all of Keith Smith's books. They have very nice explanation in how to
make the longstitch binding, but no step-by-step in how to work macrame and
weaving with it.
In "Books without Paste or Glue (Volume I)" there are photos of longstitches
with weaving and macrame (pages 34 and 71). This is what I would like to
learn how to do.

Thanks, anyway.

Rosa