[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] help. term for bookart process

I have always heard that process refered to as "tipped in".

In a message dated 11/9/02 9:01:05 PM, LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

>Date:    Sat, 9 Nov 2002 15:35:36 -0800
>From:    Silver MayKitten <maykitten1@YAHOO.COM>
>Subject: Re: help. term for bookart process
>Tipping or hand tipping covers it.
>--- Tara Mateik <tmateik@NYCAP.RR.COM> wrote:
>> hi.
>> I'm new to this list. The Center for  Book Arts suggested that
>> this list may
>> be helpful for me. I am looking for terminology for a bookart
>> process.
>> Someone called what I was doing "hand-tipped" but I did some
>> additional
>> research and think I may be using that term incorrectly.

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,
one of a kinds and small editions,
miniature and not so miniature.

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]