Re: [BKARTS] FOR SALE - Jacques Boardshear - Near Worcester, MA.

Dear Babette,
Well, I was going to call you tonight, but your/Daniel's e-mail has
prompted me to get in touch this way.

Which shear is Daniel selling? the one I know from his shop? I don't
need one, but I'm curious.

Also, could we impose on you this Sunday? We'd have to come for lunch
or brunch (we could go out or we could bring something).   I'm hoping
that I can pick up the book with case for Deerfield, so I can deliver it
to them next week. If Daniel is having trouble fitting in the time to
make the case, I could pick up the book and make the case myself.

Hope your situation in the house is improving and that you are all
keeping up your spirits. Hope to see you soon.

Barbara

BARBARA B. BLUMENTHAL, MRBR Assistant
Mortimer Rare Book Room
Neilson Library
Smith College
Northampton, MA 01063
Tel.: 413-585-2906   Fax: 413-585-4486
e-mail: bblument@xxxxxxxxx

>>> verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/31/02 10:48AM >>>
I am offering FOR SALE a Jacques board shear. The cutter has a 50"
blade and
a wooden table top.
Price: $ 2,500
Please contact me by phone if you are interested (508/ 752-2782).
Daniel Gehnrich
Paxton, Mass. (near Worcester)

Babette Gehnrich
Chief Conservator