[BKARTS] Wilson Jones Insta-Bind 1000

Has anybody heard of this device? I have an opportunity to purchase one. I
can't seem to find any information on this whatsoever, and the Wilson Jones
web site makes no mention of it. It's apparently a small desktop perfect
binder, quite a bit smaller (and less expensive!) than the Standard
Bind-Fast 5. If anybody has heard of this I'd be interested in any
feedback. How much does it cost new? Or has it been discontinued?