[BKARTS] The importance of knowing the Judge's Cultemas

Happy New Year to all
Some days ago I sent a mail (For all the Raiders of
the Lost Job)
with my opinion on the topic of a very interesting
debate.
I thank deeply to Mr "p" their replies.
Their message is the best example in the importance of
knowing the Judge.
If Mr "p" it was the reviewer - the Supreme Judge -
I would never participate of the competition for the
offered job.
Why?
Mr "p" thinks that:
- the person that doesn't think as him suffers
?phobia?
- ?the first impression? it is what is worth
- each one of the applicants to the job should be
recorded to fire in the conscience that ...¡¡¡ should
"sell" you to the reviewers !!!
- each one of the applicants to the work should be
recorded to fire in the conscience that  it is
necessary to put...  ?a foot in the door? (or to enter
for the window!!!!)...
- the important thing is to look for ?an opportunity
to exhibit?.
- the important thing is to belong to the class ?more
qualified than others?
- the opinion of other people is ?unimportant?
- the opinion of other people is ?unhelpful?
- there are a lot of people for all sides ?but only a
small number of Quality?
- Only what I think ?is important?
Another time...
Thank you, Mr "p" , to show us with your message the
Cultemas that can inhabit the mind of a possible judge
of our CV. If all the judges they made explicit their
Cultemas each one of the applicants to the work could
choose the one who to send him their CV.

Guillermo Compte Cathcart
writer, driver of radio programs, and maker of art
books