[BKARTS] CUSTON MADE WOODEN PRESSES. ETC.

GROUP,

I spoke to my good friend Stanley Swientochowski last night.  He said that he
is willing to deal directly with the public for custom made presses. ploughs,
sewing frames etc.  He's elderly, so I would advise taking advantage of the
opportunity as soon as possible.

             His telephone number is  302-764-2466

Regards,
Ed Stansell