From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of guillermo compte
Sent: January 5, 2003 3:07 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] The Berlin Wall...The English Wall

Happy Night of the Magicians Kings

I registered in this group to share experiences and
knowledge with colleagues lovers of the books that can
maintain a conversation beyond the grammatical errors
but or less coherent and comprehensible...
I didn't register in this group to learn English...
I write very well in Spanish but I don't believe that
many in the group make it and as English it is the
lingua franca I don't have but remedy that to undergo
the Implacable Opinion of the lovers of the accidents
for on the substantial thing.
After all my deep university training in Philosophy
allows to understand each other the Heavy Philosophy
of the Big Continental Philosophers so much as the
Light Philosophy of the Islanders who they claim the
victory of the accidental thing on the substantial
thing...
Although my great-grandfather William Cathcart,
founder the  The Buenos Aires Herald in 1876, the
newspaper in English language more important of the
Argentina, I manage myself with Babylon...
I hope the friends that don't dream of making of
English a second  Berlin Wall  forgive me the
grammatical errors and they make them to me to know
Guillermo Compte Cathcart