Re: [BKARTS] The Berlin Wall...The English Wall

We learn languages by using them.  If someone doesn't understand what
another has said, it is perfectly acceptible to say "I didn't
understand.  Please explain it to me."  Eventually it gets better.

I have found that after studying French for ten years and using it
often, I am still a beginner.  It has taught me to appreciate how hard
it is to become competent in a language other than one's mother tongue.

Welcome to the List, and give yourself permission to get comfortable.

Carol
Eugene, OR