Re: [BKARTS] The Berlin Wall...The English Wall

Guillermo,

English is highly overrated. It¹s like cheap beer, a lot of people drink it
because it¹s all they know...and unfortunately, all they care to know.

In my book, all are welcome here. I am embarrassed to say I only know
English, but quickly learn the drinking songs of other languages .

Cheers,