[BKARTS] Kutrimmer cutters

Hello,

 I would appreciate any help in selecting a cutter to cut bookboard with.
Based on input from the listserv, I'm considering a Kutrimmer cutter. I'm
not sure if I should get the 1071 28" model, or the 1080 31 1/2" model. I'd
like it to be able to cut the thickest of bookboard. Does anyone have any
experience they would be willing to share?

Kind regards for any help.
Kelly