Re: [BKARTS] Kutrimmer cutters

Hello

I am a dealer for EBA cutters made by Ideal Krug & Priester in Germany (aka
in the USA under the trademark name of kutrimmer).  I would be glad to give
you my opinion.

Model 1071 has a higher cut thickness capacity.  You will find that, in
general, as the cut length capacity increases, the cut thickness capacity
decreases.  The 1071 has apx 28" of cut length versus apx 32" for the 1080.

regarding pricing, the model 1071 is US$545 Including shipping and insurance
to any location in the continental USA.  I also add a pair of Dahle
german-made scissors if payment is made by check or money order.

IF you have any other questions, let me know.

regards,

Pedram Fanian
c/o SignetAndino co
1506-75 Graydon Hall Dr.