Re: [BKARTS] bookboard showng through pale bookcloth

In a message dated 1/5/2003 6:15:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kellysm@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> bookboard showng through pale bookcloth
I have not seen any other color book board but I think I can help you with
your problem.
I took a bookarts class at the Women's Studio Workshop in Rosendale NY this
past summer and we learned how to make bookcloth out of anything by using a
fusible bonding called Wonder Under (goes by other names too). Just follow
the directions and fuse this stuff to the back of the cloth, you can remove
the paper backing that comes on the webbing or leave it on for a more solid
piece. If you fused a thin book cloth with this and left the backing on then
nothing will show through. Use the LIGHT WEIGHT bonding if you choose to try
this. Bev