[BKARTS] Artist Conservators

I am working on a paper about artists who work as restorers and conservators,
and how that influences their work. If you are an artist in this category, I
would like to know about it and see some images of your work. Please contact me
off-list at:
restorer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am assembling slides on this subject to accompany the paper.

This is an extension of my article "Innovation From Tradition in the Book Arts"
[American Craft, October/November, 1993], whch can be viewed online at:
http://minsky.com/innovation.htm

If you know someone who is not on consdist or book_arts-l whom I should be aware
of, please pass this on to them.

If you are on both lists, please excuse the cross-posting.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com