[BKARTS] hanging paper racks

Kelly Smith asks  >>>Does anyone know where I can purchase several
tall paper racks? I'd like the
kind that stand on the floor and hang the paper over a dowel rod?<<<

When our local Library underwent renovations they auctioned off their
two old wooden dowel newspaper racks - I grabbed them for a song.
They are perfect; they free-stand about 5 feet high, with six
removable split dowels that rest on small hooks, the footprint is
small and the papers are visible.  Ask your librarian what their
source is?  check ebay?  On second thought - how about a wooden
step-ladder?
Good luck - Henrietta (a newbie to the List)

--
Henrietta in Blue Hill, Maine