Re: [BKARTS] bookboard showng through pale bookcloth

In a message dated 1/5/03 6:15:39 PM, kellysm@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Is there such a thing as white bookboard? I purchased some pale blue

bookcloth with a paper back but when I glue it to the bookboard, the color

of the bookboard shows through.

Cover the board with white paper ON BOTH SIDES (to balance the board) before
covering.
Bill Minter