Re: [BKARTS] Where do I find paper racks for hanging paper?

Paper Roll racks or dispensers are available from Gaylord:
ph. 800-448-6160

http://www.gaylordmart.com/adblock.asp?abid=1609&sid=FE414219C94D491DA0319E8566C0B1&search_by=desc_all&search_for=roll%20dispenser

and from University Products (but not apparently on their website):
ph. 800-628-1912

Kelly Smith wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can purchase several tall paper racks? I'd lke the
kind that stand on the floor and hang the paper over a dowel rod?

Thanks,
Kelly