[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] Where do I find paper racks for hanging paper?

Paper Roll racks or dispensers are available from Gaylord:
ph. 800-448-6160


and from University Products (but not apparently on their website):
ph. 800-628-1912

Kelly Smith wrote:


Does anyone know where I can purchase several tall paper racks? I'd lke the
kind that stand on the floor and hang the paper over a dowel rod?


*********************************************** BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts. For subscription information, the Archive, and other related resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

       Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]