From: DanceMarathon1@xxxxxxx
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Book Arts Classes
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:52:38 EST

BOOK ARTS CLASS:

InterView =A9=20

Through interviews, photographs, drawings, collage,=20
memorabilia, baubles and beads -- materials both=20
real or abstract, students will create text and=20
imagery for a meaningful artist book.=20

The how-tos of incorporating text will be discussed=20
in terms of availability of computer, typewriter,=20
rubber stamps, and my personal favorite,=20
your own hand writing.=20

For all levels.
*Beginning students will be given basic instruction=20
in making a simple accordion structure.

Instructor: Alice Simpson

Six sessions
February 25, March 4, 11, April 1, 8, 15
Tuesdays from 6-9 PM

Classes held at:=20
The Craft Connection
210 East 77th Street.