[BKARTS] Request for blurbs

I am putting together a new catalogue of tools, and wondered if anyone on
the list would consider sending me a short blurb.  That is, if you can think
of something nice to say.  Soon I will be introducing 10 new tools,
including a disbinding tool, a 2 inch bronze triangle, a horse butt strop,
microspatulas, a narrow Swiss knife, and more.

Thanks in advance, and please send any blurbs directly to me,

jeff

Jeffrey S. Peachey
Knives and Bookbinding Tools
150 E. 3rd. St, Suite 3E