Re: [BKARTS] bookboard showng through pale bookcloth

Yes, Ann you can just peel off the backing from the fusible webbing after you
have ironed it on the book cloth and iron the book cloth right on to the
board, in fact our instructor, artist Nancy Callahan said a lot of book
artists are starting to do just that. We all tried our hand at it and loved
it, it does take a little practice getting the corners right but you can just
reheat it and fix it. We used a regular size iron but a small branding iron
would work great too. Bev