Re: [BKARTS] bookboard showng through pale bookcloth

I make all my book cloth with any fabric that suits me by just the same
method. However, the sewing product called "Stitch Witchery" has a better
'hold' than Wonder Under. I sandwich it between the cloth and a thin piece
of Japanese paper. The secret is to iron it on thoroughly - slowly over and
over on medium heat. I've done this with marbled silk too, and it works
beautifully.

Patrice Baldwin

...>I took a bookarts class at the Women's Studio Workshop in Rosendale NY
this
>past summer and we learned how to make bookcloth out of anything by using a
>fusible bonding called Wonder Under ...
"I hear and I forget.
I see and I remember.
I do and I understand."