Re: [BKARTS] bookboard showng through pale bookcloth

Patrice,

Two questions: 1. Once you have ironed the Stitch
Witchery between cloth and thin Japanese paper, do you
then use the finished product like bookcloth, gluing
it on a board, etc.  2. Is there a name for the thin
Japanese paper?  I mean, what do I ask for or look for
when ordering online?  Do you know a good online
source?

(Oops!  I can't count!)

Kathleen Wolford, Mineral Springs, PA,
kathleenwolford@xxxxxxxxx