[BKARTS] Adhesives Description (was: bookboard showng through pale bookcloth)

Thank you, Nancy, for the description of adhesives.
For a novice like me, it was wonderfully educational
and tied up a lot of loose ends.

Kathy Wolford, Mineral Springs, PA,
kathleenwolford@xxxxxxxxx

HREF="mailto:kingmanartmail@xxxxxxxxx";>kingmanartmail@xxxxxxxxx</A>