[BKARTS] Winter Book Arts Classes in RI

Hello Everyone,
Several book arts, printmaking, papermaking and letterpress classes are
now enrolling at The Printed Page in Rhode Island for January, February
and March. We are offering a variety of traditional as well as
non-traditional book arts classes at what we hope are very affordable
prices. There is also studio space available for book artists,
papermakers, printmakers and letterpress printers. The studio space is
fully equipped. To check out the classes or find out more about studio
space, visit the website: www.printedpage.net
<http://www.printedpage.net/>  or call: 401-723-0489 or come visit: 545
Pawtucket Ave in Pawtucket, RI. The studio is on the edge of
Providence's East Side and the end of N. Main St.
Thanks!
Jessica Evans
Director, The Printed Page