Re: [BKARTS] binding repair workshops

Don't know where you are, Doug, but The Center for Book Arts in NYC
offers a week-long course entitled "Bookbinding II: Introduction of
Restoration", beginning January 27, and another entitled "Bookbinding II
Intensive", starting Feb. 17. Contact them at (212) 481-0295 or email at
"info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for further info.

Lavinia Adler